A leading energy supply company are building a strong Internal Communications team and are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Executive, to add value and impart creative solutions to the comms function.
The organisation believes in future forward view of energy, heavily investing in sustainable and renewable energy sources to reduce carbon emissions. In this busy and high functioning role, you will be working closely with heads of functions to streamline and create compelling and creative internal comms, that bring all people together.
- Develop and implement communications plans to strengthen employee engagement, for the finance and procurement functions.
- Manage internal communications tools such as SharePoint sites, webcast platforms, Yammer etc.
- Draft and manage content and development of the intranet of the functions.
- Support corporate internal events, some out of London travel involved.
Experience and skills:
- Experience of all elements of internal communications function.
- Ability to manage internal communications tools, such as SharePoint and Office 365 functionality
- Excellent copywriting skills and verbal communication skills.
- Industry background of energy, finance, procurement, shared service centre or procurement is advantageous.
If this is aligned to your expertise and of interest, apply now, for a more detailed conversation.