The company is a leading energy and services company which enables customers to embrace a lower carbon supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy. Operating in an agile environment, you will regularly liaise with stakeholders from across the UK and Ireland. The company has a mission to make zero carbon happen in line with their strong growth ambitions and need people who adapt whilst also ensuring the overarching strategy is adhered to. The role is based in their London office in Canary Wharf.
The role of Internal Communications Executive will be an integral part of:
- Building awareness and strengthen employee engagement in the UK strategy;
- Co-ordinating consistent information to employees through the relevant internal channels; and
- Facilitating knowledge and information across the business through regular dialogue including specialist events and targeted initiatives.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and experience delivering the following:
- Intranet management including drafting, uploading content and supporting the continued development of the platform;
- Support the planning and content development of corporate internal events (e.g. the Senior Management Conference, quarterly CEO webcasts and engagement events with the UK Executive Team);
- Develop, draft and create draft internal communications materials, such as email communications, business updates, blog posts, briefing packs and internal videos;
- Participate in a UK-wide Internal Communications Network to ensure effective collaboration and consistency of message across divisions and functions;
- Support corporate internal initiatives (e.g. corporate responsibility and employee engagement activities, and group initiatives);
- Develop, implement and continually update of the communications plans for various departments within the UK Business Unit, including IT, procurement and the internal transformation programme; and
- Respond to ad hoc internal requests for communications support.