My client is a global company working within the engineering sector. They are looking for an experienced internal communications professional to join their comms team who can get up to speed quickly and take ownership of projects as well as assist on making amends to creative projects in InDesign and via their intranet (Sharepoint) site.
Reporting directly into the Head of Global communications you will be responsible for all internal and external projects involving digital, print and some interactive/multimedia campaigns. They will need someone who is comfortable managing project timelines and equally comfortable with some hands-on skills design projects. This will include managing design projects and maintaining updates to their global website and intranet sites. You will also manage their image database and ensure brand consistency across their brands within the group.
You will be specifically responsible for:
- Working on internal projects involving some events coordination, publishing and communication campaigns (print and digital) across the whole group
- You will be responsible for project management to include executing group communication actions plans and developing a reliable internal network to ensure a smooth deployment of campaigns
- You will make basic content amends across their internal comms projects using InDesign
You will need the following skills:
- Excellent internal communications experience
- Strong project management skills
- Some experience with Creative Suite software InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
(making amends and basic layout skills)
- Digital Production skills - updates to content via CMS systems - Intranet site using Sharepoint (can be taught)
- Ability to be organised and manage priorities
- Creative thinker with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong operational bias, hands on, pragmatic, realistic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some events management experience would be a plus
- Experience of working with different levels of management and suppliers
- Excellent command of English - good proofreading skills
Please send CV stating day rate expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.