Internal Communications Consultant
You will be truly obsessed about providing employee engagement communications. You will be highly driven and the projects you work on and the content you create is personable, memorable and passionate.
You are able to bring ideas to life, manage projects from end-to-end and deliver exceptional communications. You are a specialist when it comes to employee engagement communications. You love what you do and the team and you will work in a team that is high energy with a high performance culture.
What you'll do:
Working in a progressive global financial services firm, you will lead and deliver several campaigns and projects from championing employee diversity and inclusion to sustainability and innovation across EMEA regions.
This is a contract assignment with an expected duration of 12 months. Location is Canary Wharf. Remuneration is negotiable. Expected starting date is May 2020 which is also negotiable.
What you bring:
- Senior employee engagement experience gained from working in financial services and the ability to navigate a large and complex matrix organisation.
- Ability to achieve senior stakeholder buy-in, budget creation and management, objective setting and channel development.
- Engagement with a wide range of senior leaders from around the EMEA region, building strong relationships and strengthen connections for teams throughout the firm.
- Ability to lead and drive ongoing change initiatives, creating a more collaborative and cohesive work culture.
- High energy and passion. You love producing articulate, creative and engaging communications, working collaboratively with the in-house creative teams as well as external agencies to bring your projects and campaigns to life.
- Strong management, planning and organisational skills.
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting relevant experience and skills.
- Portfolio of employee engagement campaigns and content.
If this is not you, please don't apply. The shortlist will be brutally short.
If you consider yourself up for the challenge and would complement the team with diverse expertise, I look forward to speaking with you.
Marcel Coquerand, EMR Marketing Recruitment. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.