An infrastructure company that is never out of the news is looking for an Internal Communications Business Partner to join their communications team and take responsibility for an extensive integration programme across all the brands. You will be a specialist in culture change with experience in Industrial Relations communications, Organisational Development and good experience in a fast-paced transformation environment. To design and deliver relevant projects will require high levels of meticulous planning, tracking and measurement and excellent stakeholder management.
- Design and deliver a cultural integration strategy working closely with the Head of Internal Communications.
- Influence the strategic direction of Industrial Relations communications.
- Proactively support the employee survey cycle and relevant projects.
- Develop and rollout an engaging, high-energy Quarterly Briefing and cascade/dialogue.
- Build and develop strong powerful internal networks to facilitate delivery of objectives for the business, the function and the IC team.
- Be a key lead at stakeholder meetings driving the internal communications strategy.
- Create project plans to support the delivery of the overall communications remit.
- Put in place robust metrics to measure success of all activity.
- Improve internal brand reputation by ensuring that all employees and internal stakeholders are engaged with the company narrative and values.
- Own and continuously develop your area of the Internal Communications strategy, setting parameters, targets and measures for success.
You need to be an expert in internal communications and employee advocacy programmes with internal brand reputation experience. You must have worked in highly regulated fast paced businesses and have had to handle difficult industrial relations situations. Influencing and engaging internal stakeholders is key to success in this role along with creating innovative strategic plans with a focus on results to build their brand reputation from within.