One of the largest brokerage and financial services groups and award winning investment bank, is looking for an Internal Communications Assistant, to take the lead on and manage all internal communications.
The organisation is committed to providing training and development opportunities, and actively supports individual study for additional professional qualifications. They offer a diverse, respectable and collaborative environment to work in, within a high functioning team.
- Maintain company intranet and HR intranet.
- Producing weekly/ monthly and quarterly newsletters.
- Support to new staff induction programme and wellness events.
- Producing documentation to encourage a Company style.
- Acting as the company photographer for company events and to enhance communication materials.
- Producing all materials for the Graduate training programme including our social media strategy, print brochure, promotional presentations.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Creative flair, understanding of images (knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous).
- Degree within communications/ journalism/ English Literature would be advantageous.
If this is of interest, please apply immediately with your most up to date CV, for a detailed conversation.