We are seeking an ambitious, hard-working individual to join our People Team. You will be responsible for all of our internal communication and supporting the People Team with creating a community of “Insiders”. You will perhaps have a copywriting background or excellent written skills with an engaging and witty style. The role will report into the Chief People Officer.
Who You Are
You’re a smart, proactive and astute individual keen to develop a career in a fast paced, high volume, busy environment. You’re excited by working for a creative agency where the client list is envious. You are curious, determined, focused and can navigate ambiguity. You are known for your organisational abilities, managing multiple tasks simultaneously and excellent communication skills. You are au fait with the latest communication channels and social media is your friend.
Working to targets and achieving them is a big career motivator for you. You want to join a business which will drive you but you will have a giggle with some awesome colleagues along the way. Furthermore, you have a sparkling personality and you aren’t afraid to show it.
- Managing our social channels from an employer branding perspective
- Own, develop and create the internal communication and community strategy
- Work with the Chief People Officer to boost PR around our employee experience initiatives
- Creating our employee voice and ensuring it is represented across all employee communications
- Leading internal communications meetings such as Town Halls and Heads of Department business updates
- Own and manage the engagement calendar, which includes the internal communications and events calendar
- Oversee and manage the Inside Ideas Group Intranet platform.
- Support the People Department with initiatives such as All in Awards, OLIBAR, Summer of Engagement, Christmas and Summer Parties, Training and Development launches
- Lead the development of an Ambassador's Communications group across the globe
- Cascade business information to the relevant people in a timely fashion
- Build strong relationships with on site Ambassadors enabling you to influence them to help support on the delivery of company events
- Develop relevant content to share on our social media channels
- Employer brand ownership
Up and coming projects that you would be involved in:
- New global intranet launch
- New HRIS roll out globally
- OLIVER Academy training programmes
Skills & Experience
- You may be a community manager, copywriter, PR or events manager or marketing manager who is looking for a hands on role that will let you have fingers in multiple pies and help drive the employee experience
- You are a go - getter and you will get things done no matter what
- You are a creative problem solver even with no budget you can find a way
- You may have some video editing skills and or interest
- This role is an exciting and varied role opportunity where attitude and determination are the leading attributes for us in filling this role.
- English (or equivalent) GCSE (B or above essential)
- Any relevant marketing courses such as Diploma in Marketing (advantageous not essential)