An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Adviser to join our client, one of the worlds leading organisations within the Oil and Gas industry.
You will play a key role in creating effective communications and engagement plans and develop, tailor and deliver messages to defined audiences.
- To lead communications support for key projects and programmes.
- Create and co-ordinate the production and approval of internal communications tools and activities.
- To engage and influence business managers toward best practice internal communications approach.
- Co-ordinate and deliver effective internal measurement systems.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- A strong internal communications background as well as experience of change communications.
- Experience of working with a network of contacts, consultants and/or suppliers.
- Strong writing experience across a range of different audiences.
- Ability to influence stakeholders.
This role is looking to start ASAP so please get in touch to hear further details!