Interim Website Transformation Project Manager
The Role: My client a global leader and manufacturing organisation is currently looking for an immediately available Interim Website Transformation Project Manager. This role which reports into the Global Marketing Communications Director is required whilst the permanent head is recruited and will be needed for at least the next 3 months. This role will lead the development and management of a large number of websites integrating them into one redesigned website. Candidates must have experience of improving User Experience (UX) of the website and a detailed understanding of SEO, PPC, CMS and Sitecore and digital transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the redesign and build of website (working with different teams) working on usability, look, content and accessibility
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders and ensure effective collaboration and communication
- Provide project management, updating, oversight, tracking and reporting on the intranet and Internet platforms.
- Monitor online website traffic and create analytic reports as needed. Monitor online reputation by documenting and responding to all questions and or negative reviews.
- Evaluate and recommend new web application systems, tools and technologies to ensure a cohesive, current information system and application infrastructure portfolio
- Assist marketing initiatives with technical and creative web-based solutions that address complex business processes while meeting internal or external marketing objectives, including creative design, new media, audio and video solutions.
- Responsible for the management of Content Management System and development in conjunction with I.T.
- Work closely with IT staff, vendors, and consultants who provide infrastructure and technology support, and other related matters.
Ideally you will have:
- Significant experience in Web site design and implementation.
- Excellent man-management and leadership skills
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience of project management and digital delivery
- Experience of managing external agencies
This Interim Website Transformation Project Manager is based in the main remotely with some travel to their Telford/London locations. This role is commutable from Shropshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands, Warwickshire.
Interim Website Transformation Project Manager - remote & Telford - competitive £dayrate