Are you immediately available to start in an Interim Web Content Assistant role with one of Coventry's largest employers? If so I would love to hear from you as I have a fantastic short term 3-6 month assignment to start as soon as possible.
This Interim Web Content Assistant role, based in Central Coventry will be responsible for comprehensive web content provision and be able to disseminate, through web, new stories and other content.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement a digital content plan, meeting KPI's ad monitoring engagement (hits, likes, comments) and adjust in light of the results.
- Source and write content for the website and other forms of marketing materials
- Use online content, mobile and social media tools to produce interactive, interesting and dynamic digital content
- Train relevant staff to build and maintain webpages to a high standard
- Audit existing webpages and content and produce a plan of activities and provide monthly updates on progress
If this Interim Web Content Assistant role is of interest and you are immediately available I would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate with be immediately available and have previous experience of setting up and maintaining a website, experience and understanding of URL structure and be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders. Candidates must be a team player, proactive and have excellent oral and written communications skills and be able to work in a busy sometimes pressured environment.
This role is commutable from locations such as Birmingham, Rugby, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon and can be accessed by public transport due to a Central Coventry location.