Interim Social Media Manager required for a forward thinking charity in central London! Must have a current DBS check
Urgently required for a contract lasting until Christmas is an immediately available Social Media Manager.
The purpose of the role is to deliver the social media strategy and ensure all social media content and activity is accurate, inspiring and engaging!
As a person you should have the following qualities;
- Motivated by driving results
- Team player - open and willing to deliver beyond their personal brief
- Resilient, enthusiastic and energetic
- passionate for all things Digital and Social Media
Essential Technical skills include;
- Significant experience delivering social media strategies
- Experience driving improved results across a range of social media channels
- Strong knowledge of industry tools and software including social media management, social listening and digital analytics products - e.g. Facebook Business Manger, Hootsuite, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Experience with other digital marketing techniques including SEO, PPC, Display, Email and Mobile