Urgently required for a 6 month FTC in central London! Interim Senior Marketing Executive to work on event management and event marketing in artificial intelligence
Duties and responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Assisting in digital marketing campaigns
- Developing tactical plan to deliver engagement, sponsorship and ticket sales etc
- Maintaining the database and keeping it up to date
- Ensure quality control and consistency
- Maximise outreach of marketing activities using relationships with with existing partners
- Be a key point of contact for delegates and dealing with event enquiries
- Lead the management of event attendees sending timely, relevant information
- Evaluation of marketing activity and reporting risks and opportunities
- Support the communications and events team.
As the post holder the following experience is essential;
- Translating strategy and business objective into tactical marketing
- Event marketing experience ideally in an academic background
- Developing and measuring the success of event marketing campaigns
- Providing sound marketing advice and delivering impactful campaigns
- Committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Proactive and enthusiastic
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for building the profile of a flagship event set to take place in March 2020. We are looking for someone that is able to start ASAP and that has a track record of delivering events and conferences, able to hit KPI's and deliver high levels of customer service.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.