An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading distributor of own brand and branded beauty products based in Tamworth. Supplying to both Professionals and Retailers, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: This Interim Senior Marketing Executive is required to start with the business in September to cover a 12 month maternity FTC. This role will focus on two brands within the business with a possibility to oversee other brands when required by the business. The role is multi-channel to ensure all consumer touch points are reached including owning all in store campaigns as well as understanding digital marketing, as collaboration with the digital team will be frequent - a true generalist marketeer is required.
- Develop, own and deliver the annual marketing & PR plan & campaigns ensuring campaigns are executed with strong ROI
- Implement a marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Strong creative writing skills to create copy for all marketing materials
- Project mange all events and exhibitions
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships and handle all consumer media/PR
- Manage all POS, marketing communications and promotional activity; ensuring all brand guidelines are met
- Collaboration with whole marketing team to support business needs
The candidate: To be considered for this Interim Senior Marketing Executive role you must be available to start in this 12 month FTC in September and ideally have worked in a consumer environment such as retail or leisure and travel where the end customer is always in mind. You will be confident, flexible and able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and negotiating agreements with key trade partners as well as strong creative writing skills. A natural commercial acumen will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive or Marketing Officer looking for a great opportunity, responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Tamworth, a short distance from the M42 with a salary of circa £30,000-£32,000, pension and 25 days holiday.
Interim Senior Marketing Executive, Tamworth, £30000-£32000