VMAGROUP are working with an education charity to find an Interim Partnerships Co-ordinator. The Partnerships Co-ordinator will proactively contact stakeholders by telephone to raise awareness and promote our clients products using consultative sales techniques so that warm qualified leads are generated for the Partnerships Managers. In doing so, the successful candidate will support the empowerment of teachers to deliver high quality subject teaching, helping all students reach subject mastery, regardless of their background.
Partnerships Co-ordinator Responsibilities;
- Effectively handle data and keep track of conversations using Customer Relationship Management systems
- Contact schools by phone according to the lists provided, following up by email where you can’t get through or to follow up actions discussed in phone call
- Reach the number of customers and have quality conversations each week as outlined in KPIs
- Work closely with the Partnership Managers to understand customers, understand product and share leads and customer feedback
Person Specification for Partnerships Co-ordinator:
- Be highly organised
- A proven ability to plan and produce accurate work
- Can demonstrate excellent collaborative working skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively
- Knowledge of education sector (Desirable)
- Telemarketing/ Inside sales (Essential)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (Essential)
- Consultative sales experience (Essential)
With current covid restrictions, our client has gone back to home-working, so the successful candidate would need phone access and quiet space to fullfill the role requirements remotely.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.