A great opportunity for an Interim Marketing Manager to join a leading property management and consultancy firm on a 2 - 3 month contract.
You will be managing marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department, developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Day to day management of retained agencies (creative, social, PR, copywriters)
- Day to day management of communications (newsletters, website, content plans)
- Manage the Marketing Events Executive, give guidance and support in their new role
- Support the design/scope and lead the management of onsite activities for the Spring campaign
- Day to day communication with campus operations and management teams
- Draft and scope out a marketing and event plan in response to the campus strategy, aligning to the brand guidelines for the designated area.
- Present and on-board key stakeholders
- Ensure suppliers are contracted and paid as required
- People management desired
- Experience in a similar organisation desired
- Degree desired