A fast-growing organisation who are a forward-thinking partnership are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager to join their busy marketing team for a 12 month maternity cover FTC to start at the end of October/beginning of November.
The Role: This role is a great opportunity for an Interim Marketing Manager with a generalist background to lead a team of marketing executives overseeing the delivery of marketing plans for 50 brands. This role based in Solihull will be responsible for a small team in the planning and delivery of multiple brand marketing plans supporting the needs of their divisions across the Group. This role will be collaborative in its approach and will oversee a wide range of marketing activities including PR, lead generation, CRM, and campaigns.
- Lead and develop the team of Marketing Executives.
- Oversee marketing plans for multiple practices ensuring the right activities are delivered on-time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Work closely with Operations Managers to prioritise marketing activity accordingly.
- Oversee Seasonal Campaign process from conception through to delivery and reporting on ROI.
- Develop close working relationships with internal stakeholders within practices and Operations Team.
- Work collaboratively with our practice teams to deliver high-quality results driven marketing campaigns.
- Ensure planned activities and messages are in line with Group marketing strategy and individual brand guidelines.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to integrate new brands when required.
- Work alongside digital marketing team to ensure practice websites and social channels provide engaging content.
The Candidate: You will have experience of leading a small team in a fast-paced environment, with proven success and knowledge in all areas of marketing including on and offline activity. You will have knowledge of all digital channels, brand management, and experience of both B2C and B2B. However the ideal candidate will have worked in a service focused B2C environment such as healthcare, retail services, leisure and travel etc. You will also be comfortable working within an environment where you have to think on your feet and be able to work with each brand offering different appropriate solutions. Previous multi-site experience is essential.
As well as the salary of up to £38,000, the benefits include 25 days holiday plus BH, pension.
This Interim Marketing Manager role is commutable from Solihull, Redditch, Birmingham, Coventry, Shirley, Leamington Spa, Bromsgrove, Stratford upon Avon.
Would also suit a Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager
Interim Senior Marketing Executive (12 month FTC), £35,000 - £38,000, Solihull