A not for profit organisation based in Milton Keynes are seeking an immediately available Interim Marketing Manager for a 12 month FTC. Candidates are required to be available immediately to start in September. This role will be working in a vibrant team and will man-manage a small team. You will be responsible for supporting a large number of B2B clients and work closely with the business development team.
The Role: This role is a great opportunity for an Interim Marketing Manager with a generalist background to lead a small team and develop, implement, measure and evaluate strategic and tactical marketing plans. This role will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and a digital savvy marketer is required to deliver strategies not only within the UK but also globally.
- Lead and develop a small team.
- Develop and deliver content and communication strategies and plans to engage and support current employers to maximise retention.
- Ensure the journey for newly generated leads is managed effectively to maximum conversion.
- Establish and build relationships with key internal (namely Business Development and Commercial) and external stakeholders (including creative/ media agencies and other third parties), working collaboratively to ensure joint marketing initiatives are optimised.
- Propose and manage budgets and marketing plans effectively as agreed in the annual planning process.
- Strong campaign management and digital marketing skillset - Confident in developing and delivering digital marketing strategies including programmatic and PPC/ SEO.
The Candidate: You will have experience of leading a small team in a fast-paced environment, have solid experience in B2B marketing strategy and content creation. You will be able to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders , manage and motivate a team and have experience of working within a results driven environment.This Interim Marketing Manager role is commutable from Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Towcester and Bedford.
BSMCN44266 Interim Marketing Manager (12 month FTC), £35,000 - £38,000, Milton Keynes
- Would also suit Senior Marketing Executive
- As well as the salary of up to £38,000, the benefits include 24 days holiday plus BH, pension and the opportunity to work flexibly in respect to hrs and occasional home working.