A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Marketing Executive to join a leading membership body within the financial sector on a 4-month contract in the heart of London.
As the interim Marketing Executive, you will play a vital role in an exciting team, delivering campaigns, marketing plans and new initiatives across a multiple channels. You will work with a number of internal teams and stakeholders, with a shared core focus on boosting student acquisition and creating high quality member engagement.
You will be proactive, highly organised and be able to hit the ground running. You will have strong copywriting skills and possess both traditional and digital marketing skills including email marketing. Experience in the financial, education or membership sector would be advantageous.
- Produce marketing plans that effectively target and position the company's brand by building selling messages for both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Manage brand presence and lead generation campaigns across digital platforms, including social, to maximise all relevant opportunities
- Develop engaging multi-channel content and case studies, including interviewing, writing and maintaining database of profiles. Proactively identify opportunities to influence student recruitment and progression activity
- Build and manage a communications calendar and produce sales materials designed to support sales activity for key customer groups.
- Develop and maintain a broad range of relationships with key suppliers and partners who are influential in the education and accountancy sector and create opportunities to raise the profile of the company with students, employers, educational establishments and careers advisers.
- Build an internal network within the wider marketing function, keeping up to date with global activity and ensuring that activities are aligned to global standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hands on knowledge of marketing fundamentals including content, search, social, web, mobile, CRM, display and analytics to optimise campaigns
- A good understanding of current best practice in marketing and emerging thinking in the sector
- Knowledge of the education sector in the UK preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver complex information in a clear and concise way
- Strong copywriting skills
- Plans, organises and prioritises work to be able to manage several tasks at once, set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines and within agreed budgets
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic, with a focus on achieving results and an attention to detail, working on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in line with ACCA values and mission.
- A proven track record of achievement in a marketing career
- Experience of developing a marketing plan to support organisational objectives
- Agency management experience to effectively deliver integrated campaigns
- Experience of working in a membership organisation is preferred