A great opportunity for an Interim Marketing ontracts Manager to join a Public Sector organisation on a 14 month Cassignment. This role has been deemed to fall outside of IR35.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Contractor role will be focused on re-tendering and making key decisions on four existing Marketing Agency contracts
- Holding regular meetings with key stakeholders to agree initiatives & priorities.
- Using category management approach, processes and tools to introduce and drive change.
- Procurement or operations experience
- Delivering benefits in the nominated categories within the procurement function of a blue chip or equivalent national, multi-site organisation.
- Understanding of Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management tools and techniques.
- In-depth understanding of supply markets, commercial practices and best practice ways of working for nominated category products and/or services.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procurement practices and tools
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Personal credibility with strong knowledge and understanding of commercial & operational requirements and able to present these with authority and conviction.
- Marketing - ideally creative and media buying experience
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Commercial approach to decision making.