VMAGROUP are working exclusively with a global management consultancy firm to find an interim Marketing Communications Specialist. The Marketing Communications Specialist will plan and execute multi-channel content marketing campaigns, including: digital, print, video, infographics, social media, email, industry events and hosted client events. The successful candidate will also work closely members of the European and global marketing teams, with senior members of industry sector teams, and with other internal stakeholder groups. Could become permanent for the right person.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Deliver all aspects of marketing content and events production for the Europe region, including planning, creation and delivery. Typically this includes, but is not limited to:
- Hosted client events – from planning to execution, including on-site support
- Thought leadership publishing, including design and print coordination
- External industry conference support
- Execute website updates originating from Europe, liaising with the global web team in the US and working in the content management system
- Work with external suppliers including graphic design, image libraries, video production, printers and event venues. Maintain database of approved suppliers and, when necessary, conduct searches for new suppliers
- Support our clients European social media programme, working with the global social media team, and supporting partners and other individuals in Europe to ensure best practice
- Ensure our clients brand is consistently applied throughout all marketing collateral, communications and events
- Bring a creative approach to the role, contribute new ideas, and develop, follow and share best practice at all times
Person specification for the Marketing Communications Specialist
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience executing marketing programmes
- Proactive, with proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise appropriately and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate effectively with colleagues
- A passion for delivering high quality service and communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills with a strong drive for results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using web content management systems, preferably Drupal
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tools preferred
- Experience working in a professional services or other B2B organisation preferred
- Degree-level education in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience of using CRM, HTML and Google Analytics preferred
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.