Interim Marketing & PR Coordinator, Towcester, £20k pro rata - initial 3 month FTC
The Role: This Interim Marketing & PR Coordinator role is a lovely role with plenty of scope for a driven and confident Marketing Communications & PR Coordinator. Based in a beautiful, rural location, you will work within a small marketing team and be responsible for multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, conversion, retention and loyalty. Working on promotional activities and events to increase capacity within the hotel.
- Be responsible for all print marketing projects
- Manage third party relationships with agencies, print etc.
- Support the press office function
- Deliver tactical and promotional campaigns across all relevant offline channels
- Deliver report writing, analysing data, assessing campaign results and media coverage
- Coordinate media, filming and photography
The Candidate: You must be a confident, commercially aware, driven individual who has a great eye for detail, with fantastic verbal and written communication skills. You must be a self motivator and starter and be able to make decisions. Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months Marketing experience and be able to hit the ground running.
As well as the salary of £20k pro rata, there are excellent benefits.
This Interim Marketing & PR Coordinator role based near Towcester is commutable from Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.