My client a B2B business based in Milton Keynes are seeking an immediately available Interim Marketing & Communications Manager to join their business as soon as possible. This 12 month FTC will manage a team of two and report into the Sales & Marketing Director and will improve awareness of the business to support the generation of additional sales opportunities.
This role requires a candidate to:
- Assist in the marketing and communications strategies in line with the business plan requirements
- Produce initiatives that help drive additional customer contact and ultimately sales
- Implement targeted marketing initiatives and communications both internally and externally
- Develop effective working relationships with sales teams and internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with media partners, trade associations etc.
Candidates for this Interim Marketing & Communications Manager role will have previous Marketing and Communication experience and be a strong man-manager. You will have the ability to communicate and interact at all levels, be able to plan and organise your time and team effectively and have a solid understanding of all marketing channels including email marketing, direct marketing, social media, research and targeting. You will develop and manage promotional campaigns, build brand awareness both internally and externally and regularly communicate activities across the business.
This role based in Milton Keynes offers a competitive salary of up to £45k with 25 days annual leave + BH, Bupa, generous pension and free car parking.
Based in Milton Keynes this Interim Marketing & Communications Manager role is commutable from locations such as Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Banbury, Northampton, Dunstable, Luton, Aylesbury, Bedford, Wellingborough and Brackley