Interim Internal Communications Managers
November has seen a big rise in demand for roles of Interim Internal Communications Managers! I’m working with 3x leading businesses who are looking for this skill set, the roles are in Oldham, Manchester and Altrincham.
There is a 6 month contract, a 12 month contract and a rolling 3 month contract. All are B2C apart from one which is B2B and B2C. If you have a background in internal communications I’d love to hear from you.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop and deliver internal communications strategy aimed at driving employee engagement across multiple locations
- Lead the companies cultural values and create engaging communications to inform staff of changes in the organisation and drive engagement
- Manage the all communication channels whilst always being aware of new channels and how they can benefit the business
- Deliver various events to ensure effective delivery of the key messages
- Drive your own workload whilst having occasional responsibility for driving the team forward
- Proven experience developing and delivering successful internal communications strategies is essential
- B2C experience would be preferable but there is a role which needs B2B and B2C
- Able to form relationships with staff and stakeholders easily and effectively
- Knowledge of offline and digital communications channels
- Able to start quickly
A competitive salary or daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.