An exciting opportunity for an Interim Head of Marketing to join a global Insurance provider for an initial period of 3 months.
This business is looking for someone who can begin the process of taking marketing to the next level. You must be hungry to implement change, dealing with a business which is constantly evolving.
You should be motivated by leading the transformation of brand, advertising and sponsorship events. You will have day-to-day responsibility for Marketing across the UK business, liaising closely with US counterparts and promoting Marketing best practice across the international businesses. You will also have responsibility for an in-house marketing team of approximately 2 to 3 Associates and a number of external agency partners.
Management of the following activity:
- Integrated external marketing plans
- Sponsorship including sourcing and securing
- Public Relations including liaison with agency and Boston
- Digital including website, intranet, app development, e-communications and social media channels
- Production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and newsletters within brand guidelines
- Copywriting and proof reading
- Events including corporate hospitality and industry conferences, seminars and exhibitions
Skills and Experience
- Requires at least 7+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record in developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- A people manager and fast implementer with strong digital marketing and technical ability.
- Experience within the London Insurance market is desirable, but not essential
- Strong analytics background and be able to effectively track all marketing campaigns and advise on adjustments required to improve.
- Educated to at least degree level
- CIM qualification desirable