A PE backed start-up is looking for an Interim Head of eCommerce to join them immediately. You will need to be hands on and identify quick wins, whilst helping to build the long term strategy.
- Lead CRO for the sign-up journey from landing page(s) to checkout
- Own customer experience from landing page to sign up partnering with relevant teams eg marketing, product
- Develop, monitor appropriate web analytics, internal data sources to inform daily/weekly business decisions and all aspects of performance eg page speed to drop out rates by page to overall CRO
- Develop onsite merchandising solutions to drive CRO and help customers make the right buying decisions
- Partner with teams to communicate brand, product feature/benefits, price and promotional strategy and tactics to drive CRO
- Monitor and analyse impact of changes to website by device
- Partner with technical teams to plan, deliver and monitor changes
- Recommend prioritisation of initiatives/improvements based on return and tech complexity
You could be considered for the permanent post if you are able to commute to Leeds.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.