Looking for a new challenge and available until April? If so, then I have the role for you - an Interim Events Executive position to start ASAP until April with a Not for Profit business based near Kenilworth in Warwickshire.
This role will be involved in supporting the delivery of defined events projects within the businesses communications plan.
In this role you will get involved in the following:
- Taking the lead on smaller events and also deliver /support delivery of larger events
- Attending events to oversee stand build and breakdown
- Support in the promotion of specific events with other teams
- Act as day to day liaison with suppliers and participating stakeholders
- Oversee production of graphics and stand collateral
- Liaison with digital team on event promotion
- Monitor event specific KPIs
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Excellent planning skills and eye for detail
- Good communication and planning skills
- At least 2 years events management experience - especially Trade Show/Exhibition stand experience
If this Interim Events Executive position sounds of interest and you are immediately available and can commute to near Kenilworth in Warwickshire then I would love to hear from you.