British luxury retailer are looking for an interim eCommerce Trading Manager to help with onsite merchandising and support trading performance.
- Plan and execute the eCommerce calendar in line with the global Marketing plan and the Digital strategy across both the UK & US businesses.
- Create a strategic and compelling promotional strategy to support trading performance.
- Be the source of knowledge for Digital trading performance.
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly sales.
- Support the business in understanding key sales drivers and opportunities.
- Track sales performance vs budget and forecast monthly Digital demand.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the website is traded and updated to support the Digital & Marketing Plan
- Setup pricing rules and implement price changes as required.
- Add new products to the website and SAP.
- Forecast and plan stock demand for both new and existing products.
- Work closely with operations to ensure the seamless fulfilment of eCommerce orders.
- Work closely with customer services teams to create an outstanding end-to-end consumer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills, agile with large amounts of data and experience with structuring analysis to identify opportunities to impact key business levers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a track record of building strong, cross-functional relationships.
- A self-starter, highly commercial and results driven - with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Collaborative, energetic, and hands-on team player.
- Retail client-side luxury, beauty & fashion experience is desired.