Interim Digital Performance Manager
We are working with a leading, international B2C business who are experts in home improvements to find an Interim Digital Performance Manager to join their team immediately. The business have seen record breaking results in the digital space and are seeking someone who can hit the ground running and strengthen their digital performance.
As the Digital Performance Manager, you will execute the digital search and acquisition strategy for the business and develop a state-of-the-art performance reporting system for the business that will effectively communicate their continually evolving search strategy, performance and ROI.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience of going into various businesses as an interim, shaping their digital performance, with key achievements to highlight as our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and be all hands on deck.
What you will be doing
- Deliver the digital search and acquisition strategy for two of the businesses websites
- Align the strategy with key KPI’s and sales forecasts
- Effective management of investment and performance of all digital channels
- Research ways to improve digital performance to deliver growth and continual improvement in ROI
- Work closely with our digital agency to ensure efficient management of budget across all channels
- Develop the most advanced performance reporting system
- Guide the wider team in the online environment and changing channel activities
- Collaborate with the team to deliver the brand and promotional strategy across channels
- Support the business in the transformation of digital capabilities
Who you will be
- A Digital Performance Manager, with proven experience of previous interim/contract based roles
- Can demonstrate significant performance improvement across digital channels
- Fantastic analytical and presentation skills
- An expert in Google Analytics
- Strong digital marketing background with a passion for performance marketing
- Experience of senior stakeholder management
- Understanding of how ATL marketing activities effect digital performance
- Must have client-side experience, ideally in the ecommerce industry
If you wish to be considered for the role, apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.