Are you a strong Digital Marketing professional with Education or Travel sector experience? Are you a dynamic self-starter who has 2-3 years of experience and is ready to take on more responsibility while working for a highly commercial marketing team? VMAGROUP are working with a private education provider to find a Digital Marketing Executive. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing digital marketing activities to maximise direct customer conversion, increase customer engagement and implement a coherent digital strategy across the group. This opportuity is likely to lead to a permanent position for the right candiate, so if this sounds like you, apply now!
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
Person Specification for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- 1-3 years previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience using MailChimp or other email marketing systems.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
- Experience in creating and delivering tactical marketing plans
- Evidence of using evidence and metrics to guide marketing activity
- Has a highly organised approach to work
- A positive, ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Committed to producing the work of the highest standard and to deadlines
- Resilience and tenacity
- An understanding of the key principles of successful marketing concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands;
- Able to build relationships and work across teams
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.