Are you immediately available to start in an Interim Digital Campaigns Officer role with one of Coventry's largest employers? If so I would love to hear from you as I have a fantastic short term 3-6 month assignment to start as soon as possible.
Supporting the Campaigns Manager, based in Central Coventry as Interim Digital Campaigns Officer you will implement and measure paid and organic campaigns. You will be involved in planning user journeys across digital channels, to improve content and conversion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement Marketing campaigns both in the UK and overseas
- Plan and evaluate campaigns using analysis tools, producing reports and providing training where necessary
- Create user journeys that drive traffic to the businesses website and measure and evaluate the success of these
- Use SEO reporting skills to identify weaknesses and devise and implement solutions where required
- Ensure all content is effectively optimised for search engines
- Implement all of the businesses PPC activity
The successful candidate with have previous experience working in a digital campaign role and have the ability to implement and track digital campaigns, be able to run PPC campaigns and have experience of SEO. You will have excellent copywriting skills, campaign planning skills, project management skills and be creative in coming up with innovative solutions to problems. Candidates must be a team player, proactive, have strong analytical skills, a good understanding of web and digital analytics and be a strong communicator.
If this Interim Digital Campaigns Officer role is of interest and you are immediately available I would love to hear from you.
This role is commutable from locations such as Birmingham, Rugby, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon and can be accessed by public transport due to a Central Cove