Fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to work with an exciting start-up like business, who are a sustainable eco-friendly focussed online retail business.
The role is 2 months, potential for a little longer and will be remote based for the contract (Head offices are Manchester).
What you will be doing:
- You will be the CRM expert, having a deep understanding of marketing automation programmes and the technology behind this.
- You will look at the existing automation systems and processes in place and putting together a proposal for new, improved CRM/email marketing tools - the business currently uses MailChimp.
- You will look at building a CRM marketing strategy based on the new systems.
- You will start work on integration/implementation of chosen marketing automation system.
- Manage internal stakeholder for the project.
- You are a technical CRM expert, with hands on experience of marketing automation prgrammes.
- Expereince bringing in new CRM/automation tools and an understanding of how the systems work together.
- Ideally from an ecommerce background.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Must be immediately available.
Interested? Apply today, or get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org, 07523 288 026.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.