There is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally minded Communications Officer to join a global professional body on a 5 month contract.
The Communications Officer will support in the creation and implementation of impactful communication plans. The role is responsible for the administration of communication planning; the creation web pages, intranet pages, and multimedia content; and will support in the delivery of a variety of communication assets, events and webinars, article writing and app uploads.
This position is London based, however due to government guidelines, all work will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Create bespoke communication plans and co-ordinate/deliver the activation of activities and launches.
- Support the team in activities to enhance creative thought provoking content and improve engagement via mediums such as online events, brainstorm sessions and Lunch & Learns.
- Track/record analytics across platforms to measure impact and gather learnings, reporting and providing feedback on performance - web, email, App, internal/online engagement and project performance.
- Lead in building templated web pages using AEM adhering to brand guidelines supporting requests from stakeholders and markets.
- Create, edit and maintain pages and report tool kits via intranet, maintainting blog post pages.
- Provide guidance to colleagues on Arthur page creation/processes.
- Co-ordinate and activate social media assets, using designed imagery and pre-approved content.
- Edit video and audio content using Adobe creative suite
- Previous communications/marketing experience in a large global organisation
- Confident communicator, with experience in writing for different audiences
- A good understanding of and an eye for UX Design
- Experience building web pages is essential. Adobe Experience Manager, Thoughtfarmer and HTML experience necessary.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is preferable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Project management skills are desirable.
- Adopts a collaborative partnership approach, able to work across boundaries
- Highly organised, logical and methodical approach to work with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a great fit for this position, please contact Danny Hames directly with your CV and availability for a telephone conversation to email@example.com.
Advert posted: 29/01/2021