Are you immediately available to start in an Interim Communications Officer role with one of Coventry's largest employers? If so I would love to hear from you as I have a fantastic short term project assignment to start at the beginning of November until the end of February 2020.
Reporting into a Communications Manager, based in Central Coventry as Interim Communications Officer you will be involved and focused in creating engaging and relevant content across a range of channels such as social media, digital signage and print. Excellent copywriting and editing skills are a prerequisite as is a robust knowledge of communications planning and delivery. You will be involved in meetings with all areas of the business and therefore be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan relevant, timely and targeted communications to inform and engage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create relevant and engaging content and collateral to support workstream objectives.
- Deliver communications through a range of channels and mechanisms including face to face, online/ digital and print.
- Build relationships across the multiple workstreams, to effectively and appropriately manage a broad range of priorities.
- Work with the Communications Manager to develop quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure engagement and provide regular reports.
The successful candidate with have previous experience working in communications with knowledge of internal communications and engagement and the ability to use a range of social media platforms. You will have excellent writing skills for a diverse audience, be able to work at pace and have fantastic accuracy and attention to detail. If you have a positive, can-do attitude and you are available immediately for this Interim Communications Officer role then I would love to hear from you.
This role is commutable from locations such as Birmingham, Rugby, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon and can be accessed by public transport due to a Central Coventry location.
BSMCN44400 Interim Communications Officer, Coventry