My client a direct selling business based in Corby are seeking an immediately available Interim Communications Coordinator for a 12 month FTC. This role will start in February and will report into the Communications Manager of this well-established and respected brand.
Candidates for this Interim Communications Coordinator role will have had previous experience in a communications role, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to write messages for various communication channels, both on and offline in an engaging way that encourages people to take action after reading it.
- Be the link between the Marcomms team and Sales team to ensure effective messages are developed
- Project manage the production of the monthly magazine
- Plan, write, edit and post compelling content and copy to serve a variety of brand initiatives
- Adapt copy for all media - magazines, social media, e-newsletters, blogs, letters, adverts etc
- Project manage to production of adhoc videos and write engaging video scripts to tight deadlines
This Interim Communications Coordinator role based in Corby requires a candidate that can create engaging, compelling content and who has also had experience of editing and proof reading and has a good grasp of grammar. You will have strong time-management skills, the ability to manage multiple products, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment.
This role based in Corby is commutable from Kettering, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Oakham, Lutterworth.