About the role:
You will have end to end accountability for a variety of Internal Communications projects and campaigns across the business: encompassing creation, development and delivery of a wide range of engaging and informing communications, through a variety of channels and delivery vehicles, ensuring relevance and clarity of message and purpose.Projects & campaigns will be linked to key strategic priorities and cultural behaviours, and can range from HR change projects and updates to major business campaigns and everything in between. The role will involve working at all levels throughout the organisation and include external agencies, and requires strong management of virtual teams and the ability to quickly adapt and respond to changing priorities.
Working creatively to maximise audience engagement, the role requires proven and strong stakeholder management skills, together with a proven ability to organise and run multiple activities and projects concurrently. Clarity of strategic thought, an ability to constructively challenge in the right way at the right time and a thorough understanding of internal communications excellence are essential.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Extensive experience in managing communications programs or projects
- Excellent writing/copy writing skills
- Ability to think creatively and engage audiences through a range of media
- Practical basics in generating graphic materials.
- A strong influencer and negotiator at a senior level, with excellent stakeholder management abilities.
- Experience in communication planning and organisational ability with strong project management skills including management of internal events
This is a great opportunity to join a team that is on the brink of significant positive change and will offer a variety of challenge and opportunity for the right person.