This creative agency has a wonderful culture and an amazing bunch of highly creative clients within the film, entertainment, video game and TV sector. The team consist of around 30 employees, across design, development, client Service and operations.
This position is suited towards candidates with proven experience in front-end development and HTML animation, using software such as Adobe Animate and Google Web Designer, alongside experience delivering advertising and marketing campaigns. This role will require you to be comfortable working across both small and large-scale projects involving technical planning, conceptual storyboarding, delivery of standard and rich media animated builds, localised rollouts and liaising with third-party platforms during supply. This position requires someone who is technically-focused and interested in the way consumers interact with and respond to different design mediums. A proven desire to innovate within design and technical limitations is a must so a strong design portfolio is also an advantage.
The experience we need.
We are looking for somebody who has experience in HTML banner design / builds and understands complex animation and third party ad serving platforms to join our fast paced studio, working across some of the biggest names in the entertainment sector.
What experience do you need?
- A willingness to work hard in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Confidence in leading and supporting creative ideas and concepts
- Adaptable, flexible and with a keen attention to detail
- Fully competent in relevant software including Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer and Photoshop.
- Experience working with Sizmek, DoubleClick and Flashtalking
- Excellent proofing skills, including spelling, grammar and technical knowledge.
- The ability to multi-task, and work quickly and accurately under pressure, to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about the tiny details
A huge part of our culture is cultivating a strong, diverse team of individuals within a fun, creative environment offering a host of benefits such as:
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular training & events
- Dedicated breakout space & video game hardware
- Friday team drinks
- Weekly fruit boxes
- Christmas Party
- Summer Party
- Quarterly team building events
- Paid-for birthday socials
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.