OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast paced solution focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Overview of the role:
The Integrated Creative Producers are responsible for running the creative and production processes and working alongside our existing talented producers to drive a project from brief to delivery. They will work with the Creative Services Manager and Resourcing Team to schedule projects and resource and will help source the right talents both internally and externally to fulfill projects to the highest standards. They will have a reasonable understanding of Print, Digital and Broadcast disciplines and work hand in hand with these depts. They will create timing plans/budgets within our Traffic System, assume responsibility for the review/approval process of the creative output and ensure the projects they own run on time and on budget.
You will need to be great with creative teams and account teams alike, hard - working and passionate about creative and producing the best product you can. Process is key and someone who really respects and understands that although creative needs freedom, it also needs to follow a framework and process to allow great creative to thrive.
What you will be doing:
Project Set up
- Overall ownership of Integrated Creative Projects from Brief to Fulfillment.
- Work closely with strategy and account teams in preparing advertising strategy and milestones for the client.
- Liaise with clients to determine campaign scope, estimates and schedules.
- Identify, exploit and manage Ad Hoc opportunities that arise.
- Work with Account Teams to agree and create Timing Plans and Estimates within our internal Traffic System.
Manage Project Delivery
- Schedule Projects in line with the correct internal resource and help to source external resource where necessary.
- Ensure Projects follow the Agency process and are completed on time and on budget
- Work closely with Print / Digital / TV Producers to unify skills needed to execute integrated campaigns.
- Motivate and manage teams under tight deadlines.
- Educate and manage internal stakeholders in relevant production process where necessary.
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Provide job reporting to the Content Team Lead on a regular basis to ensure projects are running correctly, to budget and schedule.
What you need:
- Experience managing integrated campaigns in a Creative and Production Agency, with good knowledge of print, digital and TV production.
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Used to leveraging the experience of Print / Digital / TV Producers as part of a holistic approach to campaign execution.
- Previous Experience of Project Budget Management and Scheduling.
- Previous Experience of Resource and Production services sourcing.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
- Be willing to share your experience where relevant and when it adds to the offering to the client.
- Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage project risk.