Job Title: Producer - Integrated Creative Agency
Location: Central London / Remote working options
Salary: £40K - £45K (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Flexible working hours, extra paid holiday for charity work, fantastic training, and development
An award winning integrated creative agency, who specialise in digital, social and above the line channels. Based in Central London, they work with purpose led brands to drive long term growth through integrated ideas and ethical advertising. Their mission is to connect both digital and the real world, while restoring trust in the industry. They offer fantastic training and career progression, flexible working hours and are committed to helping the environment.
They have partnered with a variety of clients across FMCG, Food & Drinks and Charity organisations to name a few.
About the Producer Role
You are an integrated Producer working as the link between the creative and client services team, ensuring that the production of content is achieved within scheduled timelines.
- Cross functioning between the client services and creative team, taking briefs from the client services team and liaising with the creative team ensuring that the production of content is effective and completed on a scheduled timeline. (Costings, Budgets, Profitability etc.)
- Working across a range of channels including social, digital and above the line channels TV, OOH, AV and Print
- Create and sustain long lasting relationships with suppliers including freelancers, directors, production houses, animation, 3D resources and photographers.
The perfect candidate will be able to work well under scheduled timelines, whilst juggling multiple projects accordingly.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Producer or Project Management role within an integrated creative agency.
- An integrated individual with both above the line and below the line marketing channels experience.
- Multitasking is a must! If you can juggle multiple projects against a set deadline then this role is for you!
- Interpersonal skills - someone that can communicate effectively with various suppliers.
For more information about the Producer role or to apply, please email me via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.