As part of the Brand Design Team you're responsible for on- and off-line content creation in line with the company's commercial, brand and marketing objectives.
Integrated Graphic Designer:Branding-£25,000 - £30,000-London
A global innovator across many sectors and known for it's outstanding level of service and the experiences it delivers to it's customers.
As part of the Brand Design Team you're responsible for on- and off-line content creation in line with the company's commercial, brand and marketing objectives. This includes concepting, designing and creative artworking for print, digital, customer experience and events.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Designer, and working closely with the Brand & Design Executive and Copy Writer, you'll bring your creative flair to day-to-day brand design challenges. Articulating design requests from frontline teams for printed collateral, designing marketing emails, food packaging, social content, image resizing and supporting, and leading, major projects such as brand activation, customer experience, music festivals. Every day is different and there's always something new to get stuck into.
You're a great designer with impeccable creativity and adaptability across all forms of media - from email to experiential - and a great communicator with a passion for all things design, who never settles for "that'll do".
You must have:
- A passion for design, typography and tone of voice .
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop/Dreamweaver)
- Print design experience including branding, editorial, packaging, event/experiential
- Digital experience including email design and creation, digital advertising (knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 preferable), UI/UX, CMS.
- An understanding of print production and specifications
- Confidence to consistently innovate, generate ideas and present creative solutions
- Experience managing and directing photography and video shoots and briefs
- Must be able to take a design from concept to delivery
- Killer eye for detail
- Comfortable working quickly to tight deadlines across all formats
- Strong, up-to-date portfolio
Integrated Graphic Designer:Branding-£25,000 - £30,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.