Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand absed in North London are in need of an Integrated Editorial Designer to work on designing their online and print assets.
The role would include producing page designs for articles, advertorials, event calendars and travel guides based on some already defined styles but they would also like the designer to suggest their own design ideas and provide experienced input.
Some of the key requirements include:
- A proven experience in magazine design/production and able to show good examples of previous work
- Able to adapt to and mimic a variety of styles alongside having original design ideas in-keeping with the overall magazine brand
- Experienced user of the latest Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Creative, resourceful and able to work to tight deadlines
* Completely fluent in English - reading, writing and speaking
Our client is keen to fill the role ASAP, so please apply with your portfolio and CV if you are looking for a new challenge and a good variety of assets to be working on.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.