An exciting opportunity to join fast growing & heavily backed fintech start-up. A Creative Director that will help grow & shape the brand globally.
Integrated Creative Director - £70,000-£80,000 - LondonTHE COMPANY
An exciting fintech start-up already with a global presence who has just received a new generous round of funding to further develop and grow the business.
THE ROLE- Develop, implement and manage branding guidelines across the company to give the organization a consistent and professional image
- Own and manage the design and content of the company web site.
- Manage global creative team of graphic designers, web designers, content specialists and copywriters.
- Drive sales and marketing results for the company by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Manage costs by negotiating expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Project manage and determine production schedule for all creative projects by conferring with heads of sales and marketing, outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains approval by presenting final designs to management.
- Improves marketing results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, and copy writing.
YOU- An intimate understanding of advertising, design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Exceptional skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, HTML and CSS.
- Experience leading highly productive creative teams
- Track record of creating compelling collateral, presentations and websites
- Strong project management skills
- Clear communication and strong collaboration skills
- Can-do attitude and keen to develop skills
Integrated Creative Director - £70,000-£80,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.