About The Integrated PR Firm
This company is an innovative and purpose led PR firm based in London. As an Integrated Account Manager, you will be working with leading companies, building awareness and integrated campaigns suited for individual client needs.
My client is a growing firm of over 30 employees and is seeking someone to join them working across the professional services and healthcare teams.
If you are highly motivated with strong communication skills and PR experience, then this is the ideal role for you.
About The Integrated Account Manager Role
As an Integrated Account Manager you will have the opportunity to develop both your managerial and communicative skills in a purpose led and dynamic firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Integrated Account Manager:
- Manage a busy portfolio of integrated accounts,
- Oversee integrated creative PR and marketing campaigns
- Support the firm's strategy development
- Develop positive business relations and maintain existing relationships
- Manage an Account Assistant in their work
If you have experience in PR, strong interpersonal skills and a desire to complete creative integrated work, then the chance to join an innovative, driven and purpose led Tech B2B and B2C PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Integrated Account Manager:
- Have strong experience in PR with, ideally, healthcare or professional services experience
- Be a sociable and relatable with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with key stakeholders
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have strong brand knowledge and knowledge of marketing, social media and advertising
The Integrated Account Manager position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including bonuses, 27+ days holiday and regular training.
For more information about the Integrated Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.