About The Integrated B2B PR Firm
This company is an innovative and purpose led B2B PR firm with an office based in Central London. As an Integrated Account Manager, you will be working with leading companies, building awareness and integrated campaigns suited for individual client needs.
My client is a growing firm of over 15 employees and is seeking someone to join them working across a variety of sectors,
If you are highly motivated with strong communication skills and B2B/PR experience, then this is the ideal role for you.
About The Integrated Account Manager Role
As an Integrated Account Manager you will have the opportunity to develop both your managerial and communicative skills in a purpose led and creative firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Integrated Account Manager:
- Manage a busy portfolio of integrated accounts,
- Oversee integrated creative PR and marketing campaigns
- Support the firm's strategy development
- Develop positive business relations and maintain existing relationships
- Manage an Account Assistant in their work
If you have experience in B2B PR, strong interpersonal skills and a desire to complete creative integrated work, then the chance to join an innovative, driven and purpose led B2B PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Integrated Account Manager:
- Have strong experience in PR with, ideally, healthcare or professional services experience
- Be a sociable and relatable with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with key stakeholders
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have strong brand knowledge and knowledge of marketing, social media and advertising
The Integrated Account Manager position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £33,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including appraisals, 25+ days holiday and regular training.
For more information about the Integrated Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.