£40,000 - £55,000
Do you want to work for a world-leading commodity merchant? This is an exciting opportunity to lead their L&D programs moving forward.
The company is a global commodity merchant specialising in sustainable supply chain management. They have recently rolled out plans to create a future management program and are on the lookout for an Instructional Designer to work closely with SME's in various countries to create continual educational courses for their future managers and leaders. This is an exciting position for the right individual to assist with the future growth of the business.
- To oversee, manage, create and coordinate consistent instructional design and curriculum development.
- To design engaging training courses/modules after liaising with and collating information from the global SME's.
- Identifying participants of the program by working closely with the senior leadership team.
- Overseeing ongoing training records administration on participants.
- Previous experience in training and learning design will allow you to get up to speed with the business operations and hit the ground running.
- Being analytical will allow you to contribute to complex problem solving
- Knowledge of learning and behavioral science will allow you to build projects and content to a high standard
- Having previously led the growth of teams will allow you to effectively manage the rapidly evolving team.
- Previous experience with C-suite level executives will ensure you are comfortable managing the client book.
- Being flexible will allow you to get stuck into a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment.
If this role sounds like your next move, please click Apply Now!