Unique opportunity for an Insights Expert to work for a company that embodies luxury and quality...
Insights Manager - 2 Month Contract - £300 - £350 Per Day - London
This company oversees an exceptional collection of beverages from all around the world converging heritage, innovation, authenticity and creativity.
This Insights Manager's responsibilities will include:
- insight expertise on current and upcoming projects and campaigns
- day to day project management ensuring all projects are completed on time
- ensuring internal alignment on briefs with key stake holders
- managing agency relationship
- running both qualitative and quantitative projects on a global level
- approving various marketing materials
To be considered for this Insights Manager role, you must meet the following requirements:
- minimum 10 years of marketing experience client side, with a strong
background in consumer insights
- experience in running both qualitative and quantitative projects internationally
- previous experience in running projects in Asian markets is desirable
- knowledge of French language is desirable
If this sounds like you, please apply now...
Insights Manager - 2 Month Contract - £300 - £350 Per Day - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.