- Delivering relevant brand and customer satisfaction data from specific projects in UK and provide commentary and recommended actions to Marketing
- Supporting Insight in delivering and embedding customer insight strategy
- Undertaking data analysis, leveraging both customer voice and not customer voice data, structured and unstructured, across multiple channels and product lines, including digital.
- Providing specific agreed research and insight projects e.g. market share data, share of voice, competitor media spend, competitor brand and marketing strategy analysis etc.
- Working with research agency partners, when needed, for the execution of research projects
- Supporting delivery of key strategic objectives for Marketing, therefore requiring access to and influence of UK marketing resources.
- Working with key stakeholders to gain buy-in to research findings and ensure that business areas have a plan to follow up on research. Key stakeholders include the UK business, Business Management, Service Delivery and IT teams (if applicable) and demonstrating an understanding of their requirements and challenges.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Market Research and Customer Insight.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Insight and research experience working in environments with multiple stakeholders across different areas.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Financial Services is desirable but not essential.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.