This thriving Social Marketing Agency is looking to hire a new Analyst to join its close-knit, friendly and rapidly growing (due to a bunch of recent new business wins) Planning & Insights team. This team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, with all of their work backed by unparalleled social insights.
As an Analyst, you’ll be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects, and applying the findings directly to a wide variety of exciting clients. A strong interest in data is an absolute must in this role, with a specific interest in Social Media data.
Previous experience using social listening tools (e.g. Brandwatch etc.) is required in this Analyst role, as well as a curious, inquisitive mindset, that enjoys problem-solving. The ability to answer the 'why' – why people do the things they do? – is also key!
This Analyst role would suit a candidate who strives to balance innovative and creative thinking, with mathematical and scientific foundations, and is looking to develop a firm understanding of business and marketing insights.
- Using third-party and proprietary social analytics tools to generate analysis
- Analysing large, complex and often unstructured datasets to create actionable insights
- Delivering findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Contributing to innovation in analysis methodologies
- Keeping on top of trends in data analysis and social media
- Continuing to proactively learn and develop your skillset as an Analyst
- Involvement in client meetings and presentations
Analyst Qualities & Skills:
- 1-2 years' agency experience, in a role in which you will have used social listening tools, analysed datasets, and drawn insights from them
- A love for data and numbers, and a high degree of logic, accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of report-writing and presenting
- The ability to coherently explain complicated data or analytical processes to people who may not have a good understanding
- A knowledge of the marketing environment and wider culturally-relevant issues
- Some understanding of the digital and social media landscape, emerging trends, software and platforms
- A natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours and mindsets
- A high level of organisation and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and respond to urgent requests
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an numerical/analytical subject
If you're a bit of data-whizz, keen to join a thriving social marketing agency as an Analyst, then please get in touch and apply today.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.