Research & Insight Manager - £33,000 -Milton Keynes
Are you an expert in Excel? Know your SPSS from your Tableau? Check this one out in Milton Keynes...
We're looking for an Insight Manager (or Account Manager with an MR background) for a leading integrated marketing agency dedicated to the Leisure, Hospitality and Tourism sectors. The business is growing quickly and the research team is a big part of that.
Based in attractive offices with FREE PARKING, they have a solid reputation in PR, research, insights and strategy based marketing. Now is the perfect time to join as they embark on an ambitious expansion plan.
This position reports into an Account Director and will be supported by an Account Executive. It is a vital role in the business as they continue to perform well ahead of target.
You will manage the day to day research and analysis of customer surveys and focus groups. You'll oversee each project from initial questionnaire development to full post survey debrief of the results - conclusions and recommendations.
Morse specifically you will:
- Be instrumental in the research process: using internal (and external) resources, such as desktop research and focus groups, interviews, site visits and commercial data to achieve the aims of the project
- Create online surveys: building them so they work effectively and provide the right information needed for the project
- Control an insight databank of secondary research which will help understanding of clients and their customers
- Facilitate research in tandem with the Account Director
- Build relationships with clients ensuring they are regularly updated on each project
- Manage the commercials for the I&R team: raise POs and provide briefs to partners
- Collate costs associated with project and compile invoices
- Exceptional numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, advanced in Excel
- Great communication skills - writing, speaking and presenting. Skilled report-writer
- Expertise in quantitative research
- Sound project management skills, experience of being client or stakeholder facing
- Able to work to budgets and deadlines
- High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in turning research into actionable insight
- Confident with drive, energy and passion
- An excellent team player
- Fun to work with
What's in it for you?
- You'll be joining a motivated, fun group of people in a successful company
- You'll work on some huge consumer brands
- You'll receive and excellent salary and...
- 26 days holiday plus Christmas
- Free Parking
- Regular nights out on the company
- Excellent training and development
It's a great job so apply ASAP before someone else takes it!