Insight Analyst | Global retailer | Scotland
If you are a talented analyst who knows how to use multiple datasets to draw trends & insights then this role could be spot on for you. This role is with one of the UK's leading retailers who have been very successful in recent years, having increased revenues and market share - they're now looking to bring in an Insight Analyst to help uncover the insights that can further help the business perform at an exceptional level. This is a great role for an analyst who is looking to see more tangible impact from their work and see their insights have a real contribution to wider business decisions, not to mention a great chance to join one of the UK's most successful companies!
- The role is in the Customer Engagement office which is based in Dundee, Scotland.
- The role will involve analysing multiple datasets to draw out insights and trends around the customer and performance.
- Build relationships and manage stakeholders
- Use the insight to influence senior stakeholders on the trends, potential risks, areas for development and areas that are doing well
- Define and develop a KPI initiative to assist with meeting targets
- Always looking to learn and develop new innovative analytical techniques, keeping the business at the forefront of the industry
Required skills / experience:
- Experience with large, varied datasets. Analysing and interrogating to generate insights
- Strong attention to detail, and commercial mind-set
- Advanced Excel skills - must have used in a commercial role
- Experience using SQL & VBA/Macros
- Previous experience in an analyst role - open on industry
- They are open on level - if you're an analyst who wants to get stuck in to something new and work for a leading company then get in touch!
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Great opportunity for an analyst to work clientside on some really interesting topics and really expand their skills then get in touch and Apply now!