- Hugely Recognised Consumer Brand.
- Ethical Business.
- Varied and Challenging Role for Budding Insight Professionals.
This is a great opportunity for a consumer focused insights specialist, to join a friendly team on a maternity cover basis (9-12 months).
Working for a leading FMCG brand with a strong consciousness for health and environmental sustainability, you'll be working within the wider marketing team to interpret consumer and marketing data, to make recommendations for branding, NPD and promotional activities. You'll be working closely with the Sales, Branding, and Category team here, and will be continually performing competitor analysis and being at the forefront of the market. This is an all-encompassing insights role that would suit those coming from either an FMCG background, or a market research agency.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong experience in market research/insights either within an agency or in FMCG/Groceries/food and drink
- Confidence in handling large quantities of data
- Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/ or Kantar for consumer insight data
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with a generous salary as well as a wide range of product discounts and allowances, and other staff benefits. This role is located in a beautiful area very close to Bath.
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details. As this is a maternity cover, it'd be preferable for applicants to be immediately available.